Hi Y'all, I am so glad you stopped by! I hope you enjoyed my fun facts.
I am Melissa. I am a wife, mother of two beautiful girls and a cuddling cat, Cookie. I was born and raised in Madison, VA. I literally live two houses over from where I grew up. When I am not behind the camera, you can find me spending time with my family, working out at the gym, working on my MBA or catching up on Netflix/Hulu/DVR. I love to read but don't get to do it as much as I used too.
My creative journey started about 6 years ago after a friend encouraged me to pursue my love of photography. I shot my first wedding with Lori and I was hooked forever. I have enjoyed capturing specials moments especially the first looks, father/daughter dance and those beautiful sparkler exits.
10 Fun Facts about me:
1. I like Johnny Cash and once saw him at his home in Nashville
2. My favorite color is Blue but most of my clothes are black
3. My favorite food is Cap'n Crunch
4. I'm obsessed with workout headbands from Sweatybands
5. I like running 5Ks with my daughters
6. I like travel but my home away home is Gatlinburg
7. I hoard ink pens. I got this from my Dad.
8. I have no musical talents other than playing the radio
9. I have seen every episode of Grey's Anatomy & Blue Bloods
10. I do most of my shopping on Amazon. Who doesn't love Prime?